The 4th Annual Ecotourism Conference is finally here with us!
Keynote speakers drawn from the Ministry of Tourism, Kenya Tourism Board, Kenya Association of Tour Operators, Kenya Association of Hotel Keepers and Caterers, universities, community conservancies, non-governmental organizations and private sector have confirmed their attendance.
I am very excited by the diversity of 34 topics to be presented in three concurrent workshops during the three-day conference.
- Did you know how solar lanterns can be a simple way to ecotourism?
- What tourism business opportunities and potentials are there in community conservancies?
- Do Masai cultural manyattas benefit from tourism?
- Are you aware that over 85% of travellers search the internet for information beforehand?
- How many community conserved areas are there in Kenya?
- What does the new Tourism Act mean for ecotourism?
All these questions will be addressed by the high quality presentations at the conference. The full conference program is available of the Ecotourism Kenya website: http://ecotourismkenya.org/conference/page.php?id=50