Saleva Africa Tours Ltd is a member of the Kenya Association of Tour Operators (KATO), which is an Association comprising of the leading and most experienced Tour Operators in Kenya and the best source of information which includes:
- Special interest safaris
- Incentive Travel group safaris
- Camping Safaris
- Safaris by air
- Individual safaris
- Indian Ocean Coast (beaches and fishing)
KATO members can accommodate any safari requests and the standard of their operations is geared to reflect members commitment to the achievement of their major objectives, which are:
- To promote Kenya as a prime destination in all trade markets worldwide.
- To ensure that a high standard of service is offered by the Kenya Travel Industry.
- To uphold the business ethics of the travel profession.
All members of the Kenya Association of Tour Operators are bound by the rigid Rules of their own Code of Conduct. Intending Safari visitors to Kenya are advised to arrange their holidays through one of our members whose addresses and telephone numbers are contained in the directory.
This Code of Conduct is designed to ensure that all members of the Kenya Association of Tour Operators trade honestly which is the only ethical method of trading. The Code covers trading in its widest sense – between members of KATO, and overseas agents and Principals and between members of KATO and their clients.